WINDOWS 10 CREATORS UPDATE KILLED AC MOUSE POINTER

JosephGalvan
Nowy użytkownik

WINDOWS 10 CREATORS UPDATE KILLED AC MOUSE POINTER

Postautor: JosephGalvan » 14 maja 2018, 15:26

HI,

Is anyone else finding that on a 4K screen, following the recent Windows 10 Creators update, that the ArchiCAD mouse pointer is now insanely small? (for all ArchiCAD versions) ArchiCAD is the only application so affected, and while increasing windows UI scaling, and increasing windows mouse pointer size to maximum within Windows Control Panel generallyworks as expected for everything else, the mouse pointer once moved over the ArchiCAD application window) becomes so tiny it is barely visible - and certainly the ArchiCAD dynamic pointer style context feedback is utterly undetectable.This seems to stem from ArchiCAD's non compliant method of handling the custom mouse pointer DPI scaling rather than anything with the OS - as is demonstrated by nearly ALL other applications that predate the windows update being unaffected. (perhaps a compromise or carry over from the way custom mouse feedback is implemented for the Mac platform?) Rolling back to or reinstalling an earlier version of Windows 10 are not good options in my case. What have others done to solve this serious problem?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/vi ... hp?t=57661
Infographic animation company

Thanks!